- Custom design for Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 G2
- Includes the Landscape NC CPL that offers a higher saturation than our Pro CPL
- Allows the use of two filters with an integrated rotating Landscape CPL
- 360 degree rotating
- Integrated locking system to lock the front filter holder
- Aluminum-alloy construction
- Gear for orienting polarizer
- Includes case and lens cap
- No vignetting
The NiSi S6 150mm Filter Holder Kit with Landscape NC CPL continues the success of our popular S5 system and brings some great new features to an ultrawide lens setup.
Designed for landscape photographers who wish to combine an ultra-wide-angle lens with a filter system supporting multiple filters. The S6 allows the use of an integrated Landscape CPL and two 150mm wide filters (2mm thick) with 360 degrees of rotation for the CPL. The NiSi S6 150mm Filter Holder Kit with Landscape CPL has no vignetting.
The S6 features a new locking system to lock the main filter holder in position. The integrated wheel can be easily rotated to lock the holder in place with a locking system that feels natural and easy to use.
Due to the wide focal length and the large amount of light coming in from the bulb head, ghosting and flare can occur when using a filters system. To solve this problem, the S6 main adaptor uses the same matting treatment as the high-end lens hood.
The NiSi S6 Landscape NC CPL For S6 150mm Holder is an ultra HD polariser designed to eliminate reflections and glare effectively when using ultra-wide-angle lenses. Is made using Nitto polarising film and increases the saturation of the scene compared to the Pro CPL. The Landscape NC CPL provides a more uniform polarisation, Increases the intensity of polarisation, Maintains a more neutral color balance, and has a greater haze reduction effect.
A geared design allows the integrated CPL to be rotated while using 150mm filters using two gear located on the rear of the holder, a design feature taken from our leading 100mm holders. The holder allows very quick installation and removal without removing the lens from the camera. The front of the holder with clips holding the 150mm filters can be rapidly removed to allow focus and easy replacement or removal of the filters.
The S6 has an updated design based on feedback from our users over the S5 including:
- The design of the front filter holder has been refined to make it easier to insert and remove ND filters.
- A new integrated locking system to lock the front filter holder.
- New matting treatment on the inside of the adaptor to reduce reflection, ghosting, and flare.
- The rear locking ring is oxidized silver for an improved look.
- The S6 features a new compact case to store and protect the S6 kit.
- Includes a Lens Cap to protect the CPL.
The kit includes the S6 holder, S6 adaptor mount for the Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 G2, a NiSi Landscape C-PL, lens cap, and a case to store the holder.
|Packaged Weight||1.9 lbs|
|Packaged Dimensions||9.06 × 7.48 × 2.76 in|
150mm x 150mm, 150mm x 170mm
Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 G2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.